High end kitchen design position open in the Miami Design District. We provide in-house kitchen design services and specialize in all areas of the development process. Our team can assist with projects by creating a scope of client needs and drafting preliminary floor plans for any residential or commercial space. We also work with the client's architect or project manager during the construction process to ensure all details are examined before installation. We are one of the three major suppliers for high end Italian kitchens in Miami. We utilize materials and technology that are climate appropriate for outdoor kitchens and nautical environments.
This position is primarily responsible for assisting sales staff or clients in the selection of high end/ luxury kitchens for residential and commercial projects.
· Focus on continuous improvement in all areas of customer service and team cooperation.
· Must be reliable and punctual. Positive attitude and professionalism is required at all times.
· Performs design calculations, estimates, and prepares specifications.
· Technical knowledge of kitchens and closet design
· Works within defined project scopes and deadlines
· AutoCAD required and 3D renderings help
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or two years of related experience and/or training
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Proficient in Metric and Imperial systems
· Fluent in English and Spanish
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Only qualified applicants need apply. Please send resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our company.